MINESTRONE SOUP



MINESTRONE  SOUP


Heyaa  Readers !!  I am back again. This time I am posting after very long time just because I was busy with my college schedule but yet I have a wonderful recipe for all of you. ''MINESTRONE SOUP'' it is a basic but delicious Italian vegetable thin soup. In my food production class I have learned the proper cutting of vegetables as well as how to serve with love :)




 My Food production Sir chef Mr.A.K SINGH , who has great knowledge of continental cuisines and has taught me every minor points of cooking and gave lots of tips and I want to thank him  for supporting me for my blog. So, here I am sharing one of those hope you will like this. 







INGREDIENTS:-

Chicken broth or stock - 4 cup(vegetarians can use vegetable stock as well)

Oil-1 tbsp

Diced Carrot- 1/2 cup

Finely chopped garlic- 1/2 cup

Beans chopped- 1/2 cup

Celery stalk chopped- 1/2 cup

Chopped capsicum- 1/2 cup

Finely chopped onions- 1/2 cup

Finely chopped potato- 1/2 cup

Tomato concasse - 1 cup

Salt- to taste

Black pepper- 4 tsp

Chilli flakes- 3 tsp

Oregano- 3 tsp

Tomato sauce - 2 tsp

Pasta- for garnishing

Parmesan cheese,  grated- 4 tbsp



METHOD:-



Heat oil in a pan . Add garlic and sauté until golden brown. Add copped onion, carrot, beans , celery, potato and sauté on high flame till it gets soft. 

Then add stock, chopped capsicum and tomato concasse. Cover with lid and bring everything slowly to boil. Simmer for about 30 mins.Then check the potatoes whether it's cooked or not, if not, cook through.

Add seasonings salt, black pepper, Oregano, chili flakes and tomato sauce and few drops of chilli pepper sauce. 

Garnish with pasta and grated  parmeson cheese. And serve soup piping hot with best accompaniment of lavash crackers.(flat crispy breads)



PLEASE COMMENT ON MY BLOG FOR ANY FEEDBACK AND APPRECIATION.:)


YOUR COMMENTS MAKE ME HAPPY AND MOTIVATE ME TO IMPROVE MORE SO PLEASE DO 
:)


THANK YOU.


Comments

Popular Posts