"Ketosis" the keto diet Game

Heyaa everyone!!

Today I came up with totally different concept what I usually do on my blog.
I have recently open up my own fitness page on Instagram "ketofitnesshacks" which is based on ketogenic diet and it has all keto-friendly recipes.

So first of all let me tell you in precise what is ketogenic diet and how it works

A keto diet is well known for being a low carb diet and it is also known as low carb diet, low carb high fat diet, where the body produces ketones in the liver to be used as energy and you end up loosing tons of weight in very short period of time.

Our bodies are incredibly adaptive to what you put into it – when you overload it with fats and take away carbohydrates, it will begin to burn ketones as the primary energy source. Optimal ketone levels offer many health, weight loss, physical and mental performance benefits.

******************************************

I decided to play a game for one month called "ketosis"
In which you have to follow my diet plan  continuously for one month and the one who end up loosing more weight will win!

Sounds interesting right!!!?

You just have to comment down on my blog your current weight and follow my diet for one month and if you loose weight after one month email me your weight on my personal I'd ( shirinishrat94@gmail.com) from there I will choose who is the winner of the ketosis game of the month.

This game will start from 15 th October to 15 November. And likewise after this.

For Keto diet plan ( non-vegetarian)
Read my next blog.

Till then Stay Connected, Stay wow and Stay fit .

#getfitwithme #ketofitnesshacks

Comments

Popular Posts